Easiest Way to Prepare Hotdog buns Speedy
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hotdog buns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hotdog buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many folks do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will find that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted effects will be really bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
With regards to sitting down to supper you should in addition think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. The beauty of salmon is that together with other nutrients additionally it is loaded with Omega-3. Protein is essential for your diet, however you don’t have to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you truly need. Furthermore before cooking your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat.
Following some of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hotdog buns recipe. To cook hotdog buns you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hotdog buns:
- Take 2 cups of flour.
- Provide 2 tbspn of butter.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tbspn of yeast.
- Get 1/2 cup of warm milk.
Instructions to make Hotdog buns:
- Mix flour sugar salt and yeast in a bowl Break egg into the warm milk whisk together.
- Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture knead well transfer into a clean working surface knead for about 10 mins until you get an elastic dough set aside to double in size..
- Punch the dough down to release trapped air divide the dough into smaller ball sizes roll it out with your hand..
- Roll over the cooked sausages.
- Grease the baking tray with butter or oil then sprinkle flour on it. Arrange the sausages on the tray egg wash them and allow to rise for about 20min.
- Bake in an oven.
If you find this Hotdog buns recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.