Recipe of Hotdog bites Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hotdog bites recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hotdog bites recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out some of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to fight depression. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. DHA and omega-3s are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight back depression.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hotdog bites recipe. You can have hotdog bites using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hotdog bites:
- Take 1/2 cup of Lyle's Golden Syrup.
- Take 1 tablespoon of red pepper flakes.
- Use 3 tablespoons of your favorite hotsauce.
- Provide 3 of hotdogs.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Get as needed of water, to boil hotdogs.
- Get 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Get 1/4 cup of water.
Instructions to make Hotdog bites:
- Boil the hotdogs till done..
- Cut them on a bias/angle.
- Heat a nonstick pan, add butter golden syrup, hotsauce, red pepper flakes, garlic, and salt..
- Bring to a simmer and add hotdogs..
- Mix the cornstarch and water. Add to the simmering sauce stirring as it thickens..
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Hotdog bites recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.