Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Bulgogi (Korean beef BBQ) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bulgogi (Korean beef BBQ) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it's good for you to consume them. Several foods really do improve your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
It's not difficult to drive away your bad mood when you are eating grains. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all great for helping you feel happier. These foods can help you feel full for longer also, which is a mood improver. Feeling starved can be a real downer! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not hard for your body to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood.
As you can see, you don't need junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to bulgogi (korean beef bbq) recipe. You can have bulgogi (korean beef bbq) using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bulgogi (Korean beef BBQ):
- Use of Beef sliced rib eye or sirloin steak.
- Take of Onion.
- Provide of Marinated Ingredients.
- Get of Soy sauce.
- Use of Sake(White dry wine).
- Use of Sugar.
- You need of Sessame oil.
- Get of Gouchjang.
- Take of Grated garlic.
- Prepare of Grated ginger.
- Prepare of Apple.
- Get of Onion.
Instructions to make Bulgogi (Korean beef BBQ):
- Thinly slice the beef..
- Halve the onion, thinly slice 1/2 of the onion and chop the rest..
- Chop the apple..
- Put onion, apple, garlic, ginger in the food processor and blend until smooth. Put this in a large bowl..
- Add the soy sauce, sake, sugar, sesame oil and gochujang in the same bowl..
- Add beef and onion in the bowl..
- Mix well..
- Keep in the fridge overnight to 24 hours..
- Heat the frying pan over medium-high heat..
- Put sesame oil in the frying pan..
- Place the beef one by one in the pan..
- Cook until golden-brown for 1-2 minutes and then turn over..
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes until both sides are golden-brown..
If you find this Bulgogi (Korean beef BBQ) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.