How to Make Pico de gallo-Hotdog Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pico de gallo-Hotdog recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pico de gallo-Hotdog recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pico de gallo-Hotdog recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
In general, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that really can improve your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Green tea is actually great for your mood. You just knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is found to be rich in an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This helps better your mental acuity while calming the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you feel a lot healthier. Now you know that it helps you to elevate your moods as well!
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pico de gallo-hotdog recipe. To cook pico de gallo-hotdog you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pico de gallo-Hotdog:
- Get of Dog.
- Use 29 ounces of sauerkraut.
- Use 1 pound of hotdogs.
- You need of Pico De Gallo.
- Use 1 cup of tomatoes.
- Use 1 of large jalapenõ.
- Get To taste of kosher salt.
- Get 1 tablespoons of parsley chopped.
- Provide 1 tablespoons of cilantro chopped.
- Get 1/4 cup of diced shallot.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
Steps to make Pico de gallo-Hotdog:
- I used cherry tomatoes so I sliced them in half. Slice the jalapenos in half and remove the ribs and seeds, then dice. Dice the shallots..
- Heat a skillet with sauerkraut with its juices. Slice the hot dogs and then add the hotdogs to the sauerkraut..
- Push the hotdog pieces into the sauerkraut and cover. Simmer till the juices are absorbed into the hotdogs..
- Add the herbs and spices to the pico de gallo along with the lemon juice. Mix well..
- Serve the pic de gallo over the hotdog and sauerkraut. I hope you enjoy!!.
If you find this Pico de gallo-Hotdog recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.