Simple Way to Prepare Cheesy Hotdog Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Hotdog recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Hotdog recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. Several foods actually do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Some grains are truly great for driving away bad moods. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all wonderful for helping you feel happier. They help you feel full as well which can truly help to make your mood better. Feeling starved can be awful! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are not hard for your body to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy hotdog recipe. You can have cheesy hotdog using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Hotdog:
- You need 2 of Boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 50 gm of paneer.
- Get 1/2 bowl of grated cheese.
- Take 2 tb of sp chopped coriander leaves.
- Use 1 of Tomato.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 of hot dog buns.
- Use 2 tb of sp mayonnaise.
- Provide of Tomato ketchup.
Steps to make Cheesy Hotdog:
- Cut hot dog buns in 2 equal halves and arrange in a baking dish..
- Apply mayonnaise evenly. Again spread tomato ketchup on it..
- Grate potato and paneer and spread it on the hot dogs. Add coriander leaves also..
- Grate cottage cheese over it. Grill it at 450 F for 5 minutes..
- Serve hot garnished with chopped tomatoes..
If you find this Cheesy Hotdog recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.