Easiest Way to Make Hotdog Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hotdog recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hotdog recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to stay away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nourishing and good for you. A number of foods honestly do boost your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Some grains are truly great for driving away bad moods. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all great for helping you feel better. These foods can help you feel full for longer as well, which can help your mood too. Feeling famished can truly bring you down! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not difficult for your body to digest. You digest them faster than other things which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hotdog recipe. To cook hotdog you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hotdog:
- Provide 1 of tomato, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vinegar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Use of Taste salt.
- Use 2 of Pork frankfurters/ sausages,.
- Provide 1 of Bread bun.
- Provide 1/2 of small avocado.
- Get of Sauces.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- Use of Ketchup.
- Use of Barbeque sauce.
- Take of Mustard.
Instructions to make Hotdog:
- In a bowl soak onions in hot water, 1 tablespoon of salt and vinegar to remove the pungent onion taste..
- Drain the water from the bowl, add tomatoes and salt to taste depending on how mich you prefer it. Slice your bun and.
- Slice your bun, lay a little salad, followed by mayonnaise, 2 sausages, ketchup, salad on top, mustard, barbecue sauce..
- Garnish with avocadoes, serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Hotdog recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.