Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean Breakfast Muffin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Breakfast Muffin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been trained to think that "comfort" foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it's good for you to consume them. There are some foods that really can raise your moods when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Put together a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all great for helping to elevate your mood. This is possible as these foods are rich in magnesium which boosts your production of serotonin. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given time. The more you have of it, the more pleasant you will feel. Nuts, in addition to elevating your mood, can be a super protein source.
Now you realize that junk food isn't necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to korean breakfast muffin recipe. To make korean breakfast muffin you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Korean Breakfast Muffin:
- Provide of milk.
- Get of melted butter.
- Take of eggs.
- Get of small sausages (chopped).
- Prepare of green onion (chopped).
- Provide of flour.
- Get of baking powder.
- Use of sugar.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
- Get of Salt, pepper.
- Provide of beaten eggs set aside.
Instructions to make Korean Breakfast Muffin:
- Add 3 eggs, milk, melted butter, green onion and sausages into a big bowl. Mix them well (keep a little onion and sausage for topping).
- Add mixture flour into mixture liquid, fold until not see any raw flour at all (DON’T fold too hard or too smooth, it makes the muffin tough). Prepare non-stick mold, don’t use paper cups like me, it’s damn sticky :(.
- Turn on the oven at 350F. Fill the batter to 1/3 the mold. Then add the beaten eggs you have repaired. Continue fill the rest of batter in it. Finally add mozzarella cheese, green onion and sausages on the top of batter.
- Bake at 350F in 20-25 minutes, or until you see the border of muffins get brown. Take them out, serve when it’s still hot..
- Perfect muffins are soft, moist and not too salty so you can serve with tabasco or ketchup. Whatever you want 😉.
If you find this Korean Breakfast Muffin recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.