Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Marinated Korean BBQ Tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Marinated Korean BBQ Tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it's good for you to consume them. Some foods really do boost your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are wonderful for helping you combat depression. Just see to it that you don't throw away the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolk in particular, are high in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be terrific for raising your mood. This is because the B vitamins increase the function of your brain's neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Eat an egg and be happy!
So you see, you don't have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to marinated korean bbq tofu recipe. You can have marinated korean bbq tofu using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Marinated Korean BBQ Tofu:
- Get of firm tofu, cut into bite size cubes.
- You need of Korean BBQ Sauce.
- You need of grated garlic.
- Get of Thinly sliced scallions and sesame (optional).
Instructions to make Marinated Korean BBQ Tofu:
- In a Ziploc bag or a container with lid, marinate the tofu with Korean BBQ sauce and grated garlic for at least 2 hours..
- Line the fryer basket with Grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Place the tofu cube inside the fryer basket and air fry at 400F (200C) for 10-12 minutes, flip once in the middle, until the surface is caramelized..
- Garnish with scallions and sesame seeds to serve if desired..
If you find this Marinated Korean BBQ Tofu recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.