Recipe of 🍪Gingerbread Men🍪 Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for 🍪Gingerbread Men🍪 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best 🍪Gingerbread Men🍪 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🍪Gingerbread Men🍪 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
The one thing that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. On this page we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
One of the first sorts of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. You will realize that most berries have massive amounts of Vitamin C that you must realize is good for your body. You will additionally find that berries have antioxidants which is not just beneficial to your circulatory system but also for your basic health as well. Most individuals already understand that cells begin to break down with time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 🍪gingerbread men🍪 recipe. To make 🍪gingerbread men🍪 you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 🍪Gingerbread Men🍪:
- You need 350 g of (12 oz, 2½ cups) plain flour.
- Take 125 g of (4 oz, ½ cup) butter.
- Get 125 ml of (4½ fl oz, ½ cup) Golden Syrup or light molasses.
- You need 100 g of (3 oz, ½ cup) sugar.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Provide 2 tsp of ground ginger powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 150 g of (5 oz, 1 cup) of icing or Confectioner’s sugar.
- You need of About 1 tbsp of milk or water.
Steps to make 🍪Gingerbread Men🍪:
- Beat together the butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg and Golden Syrup until the mixture is smooth. Sift in the remainder of the ingredients and beat/mix to form a smooth dough..
- Wrap the dough in plastic or place in a plastic bag. Let the dough chill in the ‘fridge for about an hour to firm up. On a floured surface, roll out the dough to about ¼” (6mm) thick. Use a gingerbread man cutter to cut out the shapes. Place a piece of baking paper on a baking tray and arrange the shapes ready for baking. Leave at least ½” (1cm) between the shapes..
- Bake at 180°C (350°F) for 10 minutes. Place on a wire rack to cool before decorating. Prepare the frosting: Sift the icing sugar into a bowl and gradually mix in the milk until you achieve a firm paste. Use a piping bag or syringe to decorate the shapes..
- #Tips: The initial dough should be quite firm – if it is too soft it will spread while cooking. If you find your dough is very soft simply sift in a tbsp or two of extra flour until you achieve the desired consistency. While gingerbread men are traditional, you can make other shapes too depending upon what cookie-cutter shapes you have..
- If you want to use different colours in decorating the shapes, simply take a portion of the frosting and mix in a drop or two of food colouring. You can also decorate with Smarties for buttons..
If you find this 🍪Gingerbread Men🍪 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.