Step-by-Step Guide to Make Sweet potato latkes Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet potato latkes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet potato latkes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to eat. Several foods really do improve your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with a particular amino acid called L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This helps raise your mental sharpness while calming the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not difficult to become healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know that green tea helps you to lift your moods as well!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato latkes recipe. You can have sweet potato latkes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet potato latkes:
- You need 500 gms of sweet potatoes.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of roasted cumin seed powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of roasted ajwain powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of chat masala.
- Take as required of Chopped green chillies.
- Provide 2 tbsp of besan.
- Get 2 tbsp of corn flour.
Steps to make Sweet potato latkes:
- Grate the sweet potatoes, wash it well and strain water properly..
- Add 2 tbsp besan, 2tbs cornflour, 2 eggs, 1 tbsp chat masala, 1 tbsp roasted cumin seed powder, 1/2 tbs roasted ajwain powder, chopped green chilies, pinch of salt, 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder and prepare and mixture..
- Shallow fry it on a pan..
If you find this Sweet potato latkes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.