Easiest Way to Prepare Spaghetti Squash Latkes Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spaghetti Squash Latkes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti Squash Latkes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. You will find that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted effects will be really bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you can have for your desserts, instead of having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. Citrus fruits also supply you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins and also minerals that can help keep you healthy. A thing you may want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti squash latkes recipe. You can cook spaghetti squash latkes using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spaghetti Squash Latkes:
- Prepare 1 of small spaghetti squash (mine was about 2 lbs).
- You need 1 tbs of olive oil – for rubbing.
- Use 2 tbs of minced onion (or 1 tsp onion powder).
- Use 2 of eggs – beaten.
- You need 4-6 tbs of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt (or to taste).
- Provide 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide of For Frying.
- Take 2 tbs of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 tbs of butter (optional, helps with better crisping and color).
- Use of For Serving.
- Provide of sour cream or Greek yogurt.
- Get of minced chives or dill.
Steps to make Spaghetti Squash Latkes:
- While squash is raw cut off stem and cut a small sliver off of one side to create a flat spot for stability. Carefully cut in half lengthwise (seriously, be careful it will be hard to cut while raw)..
- Scoop out seeds. Rub 1 tbs olive oil all over inside and out of both halves (yes, skin too even though you won't use it). Place cut side down on a foil lined baking sheet..
- Bake in a preheated 400°F oven for 45 minutes, or until outside gives when poked (don't poke with your finger, though, to avoid burns lol). When done, remove squash. Flip cut side up and let cool completely..
- Scoop out and shred squash into a large bowl. Add all other ingredients, stir to combine. Start with 4 tbs flour and add more as needed. You're looking for a typical latke batter consistency. Also, if you like less salt start with 1/2 tsp. We thought they were perfectly seasoned, but tastes differ..
- Heat 3 tbs oil in a medium skillet over medium high heat. Carefully spoon about 1/3 cup worth of batter into the skillet for each latke (I could fit about 3 at a time in my skillet without over crowding)..
- Turn heat down to medium and cook till browned on first side, about 3-5 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on second side..
- Transfer to paper towel lined plate and sprinkle with additional salt if desired..
- Serve warm garnished with sour cream or Greek yogurt and chives or dill. Enjoy!.
If you find this Spaghetti Squash Latkes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.