Recipe of Potato latkes Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Potato latkes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Potato latkes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato latkes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to avoid them. Often, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Green tea is truly great for your mood. You just knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid basically stimulates brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while at the same time relaxing the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you feel so much healthier. And now you know it can help raise your mood also!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato latkes recipe. To cook potato latkes you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato latkes:
- Use 4 of large potatoes.
- Use 2 tablespoons of flour.
- Take 1/4 of tspn dry pepper.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- You need of Seasoning.
- Use of Oil for frying.
Steps to make Potato latkes:
- Peel wash and grate potatoes, sieve out the water with a cheese cloth.
- Put to a bowl and add all the ingredients, use a spoon or spatula to mix all together..
- Heat oil in a pan, use the spoon and fetch the mixture, put in the pan and shallow fry.
- Serve with any sauce, i made onion sauce (heat litlle amount of oil in a pan slice onions nd put, add a little bonnet paste, add seasonings nd spices) and also with omelet.
If you find this Potato latkes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.