Recipe of Potato Latkes Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato Latkes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Latkes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
Many people do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. You should also understand that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will notice that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. In this article we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you might have for your desserts, instead of having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. In addition to vitamin C, you will realize that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. Something you might want to try for one of your desserts will be to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
Following some of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato latkes recipe. You can cook potato latkes using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato Latkes:
- Get 5 of Eggs.
- Use 5 of Potatoes.
- Provide 1 of yellow onion.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Provide of Salt.
- Use of Peeler.
- Provide of Grater.
Instructions to make Potato Latkes:
- (One egg per potato) Crack the eggs into a medium-sized bowl. Add in pepper and salt and whip with fork. Have it be saltier than desired as the potatoes will absorb some salt..
- Grate or pulverize the onion into the egg mixture. (Pictured is the grater I use.).
- Peel and grate the potatoes into the eggs – this helps prevent the potatoes from browning..
- Heat up a skillet or frying pan with olive oil or an oil of your choice. Scoop out some latkeh mixture and shape it more on the thin side for a crunchiness. Be careful with making it too thick\heavy. It will be harder to flip over and is more likely to crumble..
- Keep experimenting to get your desired texture 🙂 We made it a bit too thick this time around- so it tasted like delicious potato kugel!.
If you find this Potato Latkes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.