Recipe of Latke Ultimate
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Latke recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Latke recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Many people do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. You will recognize that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. This is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
You will recognize that different types of berries can be very good for your health. The initial thing you will discover about berries is just about any variety of berry has a lot of vitamin C. One more thing you will recognize is that the antioxidants in berries is actually higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can help with your circulatory system. Most individuals already understand that cells begin to break down over time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
Following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to latke recipe. To make latke you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Latke:
- Provide 2 medium of Potatoes (peeled).
- Take 1 small of Onion (minced).
- Use 3 tbsp of Plain flour.
- Prepare 1 large of Egg.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Steps to make Latke:
- Prepare the potatoes by peeling them (or leave the skin on depending on what type you are using). Use a julienne peeler to cut up 70% of the potato and use a regular grater on the rest..
- Heat a frying pan up over medium heat and grease it with 2 tablespoons of oil. Add 3 tablespoons of the mixture to the pan and flatten them out until 1 cm thick..
- Finely chop the onion, or cut it up with a julienne peeler, and mix it with the potato, flour, salt, pepper, and egg..
- Cook the latke for 2-3 minutes on one side, then flip them over and cook them for 1.5 minutes on the other, just how you would cook pancakes..
- When the latke are golden brown they're ready. Many Jewish families enjoy these with sour cream or apple sauce. My favourite 3 "alternative" toppings are Sriracha Hot Sauce, okonomiyaki sauce, and garlic butter..
- I often make this variation of latke too with zucchini. I was trying to re-create the same style of latke that I saw for sale in the side-dish section of a supermarket..
If you find this Latke recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.