Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Korean BBQ (Bulgogi) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Korean BBQ (Bulgogi) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean BBQ (Bulgogi) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nutritious and good for you. Some foods really do raise your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
It's not hard to drive away your bad mood when you are eating grains. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all wonderful for helping you be in a happier state of mind. These grains can help you feel full for longer as well, helping you feel better. Feeling famished can be awful! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your blood sugar which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
So you see, you don't need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to korean bbq (bulgogi) recipe. You can have korean bbq (bulgogi) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Korean BBQ (Bulgogi):
- Prepare of Ribeye steak thinly sliced.
- You need of Pear.
- You need of Garlic Cloves.
- Take of Yellow Onion.
- Take of Brown Sugar.
- Provide of Soy Sauce.
- Provide of Sesame Oil.
- Provide of Green Onions thinly sliced.
- Prepare of sesame seeds.
Steps to make Korean BBQ (Bulgogi):
- Add half your onion, your pear (chopped) and everything else besides the sesame seeds and the green onions into in a blender. Blend for 2 minutes..
- Thinly slice the ribeye and the other half of your onion. Place your meat and sliced onions into a bowl and pour your blended mixture over the meat and onions and mix well. Place the bowl in the fridge and let it marinate for 2 hours..
- Take the bowl out of the fridge and let it stand before 20 minutes before you start to cook it. Heat up a cast iron pan on high until it begins to smoke, drop 1 tbsp of vegetable oil into your pan and pour all your meat in the pan. When your meat begins to caramelize, serve on a plate and sprinkle your green onions and sesame seeds. Let it sit for a couple minutes and serve..
If you find this Korean BBQ (Bulgogi) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.