Steps to Prepare Spicy Chicken Biryani Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Chicken Biryani recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Chicken Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Chicken Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You just knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is rich in a particular amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while simultaneously calming the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you feel healthier. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood too!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chicken biryani recipe. To cook spicy chicken biryani you only need 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Chicken Biryani:
- Take 1 of Shan or Any Biryani Masala Packet. (Available at Indian and Pakistani stores easily ).
- Use 3/4 kg of Rice (Sella) *It's a special rice for Biryani. U can always use Regular rice as well :)..
- Prepare 4 of onion, chopped (Large ones).
- Take 3/4 cup of Oil (Vegetable ).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic Powder or Paste.
- Provide 1 kg of Chicken (12 piece or more).
- Use 1 1/2 cup of Water.
- Use 1/2 cup of Yogurt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Orange Colour Food Colouring (To mix with 1/4 Cup water)..
- Get 1 1/2 liter of Water (For boiling Rice) * Adding 1 teaspoon and 2 tablespoon of Oil to it While it's still Boiling..
- Take 1 bunch of Coriander (Finely chopped, Optional ).
- Prepare 4 of Green Chillies (Optional).
Steps to make Spicy Chicken Biryani:
- Take a large non stick utensil. Put Oil and Chopped Onions. Start Frying Till they become light pinkish in colour..
- Add Ginger Garlic Powder or Paste to it along with chicken pieces. (Mix them with the help of a wooden spoon).
- Add Shan Biryani Masala Packet and 1 1/2 Cup Water..
- Continue cooking it on slow flame till the chicken is tender..
- Add Yogurt to it and leave it for another 10 minutes. (Do mix it after adding yogurt)..
- Biryani Masala is ready. ( Don't dry it out nor make it too runny, It will be a thick masala mixture).
- Soak Sella rice for at least 60 minutes prior boiling. Regular rice for 20 minutes soaking..
- Boil 1 1\2 liter Water. Add 1 teaspoon salt to it and 2 tablespoon Oil..
- Boil the Rice till they are done. Drain all the Water..
- Now Take another large cooking utensil and spread rice layer evenly..
- Add Biryani Masala Mixture on top of it. Then add another layer of Rice..
- Mix food colouring with warm water and spread on this top layer of Rice. (Keep it on slow flame for 20 minutes )..
- Mix it with a flat spoon before serving..
- You can garnish it with coriander and green chillies..
If you find this Spicy Chicken Biryani recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.