Recipe of Hyderabadi mutton biryani Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hyderabadi mutton biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hyderabadi mutton biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
Many individuals do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. These types of foods are filled with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
One more thing you will want to make sure of is that your having enough of is your vegetables as this will also be able to have a good impact on your health. Along with possessing a variety of vitamins and minerals, you will in addition find that some vegetables in addition have potassium. One of the veggies that will provide the potassium you will need is broccoli. Spinach can also be something that you might want to start eating more of as it has a lot more vitamins and minerals compared to other vegetables.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hyderabadi mutton biryani recipe. You can have hyderabadi mutton biryani using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hyderabadi mutton biryani:
- Prepare 1 kg of mutton with bones.
- Prepare 1 kg of indian basmati rice.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of curd.
- Get strands of Some milk and saffron.
- Provide As needed of Oil in making yaqni and ghee for adding on top.
- You need 1/2 bunch of Coriander leaves chopped.
- Get few of Mint leaves handfuls chopped.
- Use 2 teaspoons of Red chilli powder.
- Get 3 teaspoon of Salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Use 2 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Take to taste of Few green chillies added slits to it.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Fresh garam masala powder.
- Provide of Yellow food colour for garnish.
- You need 2 of Onions -large fried some in marination some for garnishing.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon juice.
- Take to taste of Also hard garam masala spices.
Steps to make Hyderabadi mutton biryani:
- Wash and Soak rice in water for 1 hour add in salt 1 teaspoon and add had garam masala spices ( I.e cardamom 8, cloves 8, shazera 1/2 teaspoon, cinnamon sticks 8.
- Fry onion golden brown and keep aside.
- Wash and start marination of mutton add curd all dry spices mentioned above with quantity add some fried onions leave some for garnishing.
- Then cook rice add few drops of lemon so your rice won’t stick (tip of the day).
- Pressure cook the mutton marination adding oil and coriander and mint leaves with all marination.
- Check if the mutton is soft like biryani mutton then open the lid and make it a think gravy no water should be left.
- Then once the rice is done make two half’s of the rice add in all mutton marination then add all the rice again.
- Lastly add milk with saffron and drops of yellow food colour add the oil in which u fried onions as required then add ghee 1 tablespoon.
- Add fried onion and coriander leaves for garnishing and keep on low to medium flame until it’s well steamed make sure it should not stick but u can smell the aroma around your place so u can understand it’s ready to eat.
- One last tip never immediately serve after cooking let it rest for atleast 20 minutes because the rice will break if u dish out immediately so let it rest and then u are good to go serve hot with curd raita and salad (carrot, beetroot, cucumber, radish) do like my recipe and give it a try u would just love it.
If you find this Hyderabadi mutton biryani recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.