Recipe of Chicken charcoal dum biryani Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken charcoal dum biryani recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken charcoal dum biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken charcoal dum biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Grains can be good for fighting a terrible mood. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are terrific at helping you feel happier. These grains can help you feel full for longer also, which is a mood improver. Feeling starved can really bring you down! These grains can improve your mood since it’s easy for your body to digest them. You digest these foods faster than other things which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken charcoal dum biryani recipe. To cook chicken charcoal dum biryani you need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken charcoal dum biryani:
- Use 1 kg of Fresh chicken.
- Prepare 1 kg of India gate Basmati rice.
- Provide 4 -6 of Cinnamon sticks.
- You need 6-8, of , cardamoms.
- Get 6-8, of cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of shahi Jeera.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of Curd.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Homemade Garam masala powder.
- Get 1 of Lime juice.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Kasuri methi.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of , turmeric powder ,.
- Provide as per taste of salt.
- Prepare as required of Oil for cooking.
- Provide 1 of large Onion fried.
- You need As needed- of Milk & strands of saffron soaked.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Ghee for charcoal dum & one coin of charcoal with foil cup @ home.
- Get as needed of Coriander for garnishing.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Yellow food colour I used liquid color.
Instructions to make Chicken charcoal dum biryani:
- Firstly wash & soak basmati rice with fresh Garam masala sticks, cloves as mentioned above..
- Marinate the chicken with all spices & fried onion set aside for an hour if you have time or you can cook instantly although.
- Now let’s start cooking cook rice 60-70% then strain the water in the wok which we are cooking biryani firstly add some ghee then add all the marinated chicken.
- Then add all the rice then do the garnish part with saffron milk, onions & coriander leaves then cover it well & cook on high burner for about 10 minutes then on low burner for more 10-15 minutes then check with the spoon from one corner if it’s cooked well or water from gravy is left.
- While it’s completely done just add a foil with charcoal coin burned then cover the lid immediately adding ghee for 5 minutes then remove it.
- The deliciously fantastic chicken charcoal dum biryani is ready enjoy it & share your experience..!!.
If you find this Chicken charcoal dum biryani recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.