Recipe of Mutton dum biryani Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mutton dum biryani recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mutton dum biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton dum biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. Several foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Put together a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all wonderful for elevating your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that dictates to your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more serotonin you have, the better you will feel. Nuts, along with raising your mood, can be a superb source of protein.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton dum biryani recipe. You can cook mutton dum biryani using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mutton dum biryani:
- You need 2 kgs of basmati rice (India gate).
- Prepare 2 kgs of mutton.
- Prepare 1 cup of curd thick Greek youghut.
- You need 2 large of onions fried.
- You need As required of Pure Ghee for dum layering.
- Use As required of Oil for cooking.
- Provide As required of Lime juice.
- Take As required /1/2 teaspoon of Freshly ground Garam masala powder and for the marination of mutton.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Red chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 4-6 of Green chilies.
- You need 2-3 teaspoons or as per taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/4 of nutmeg.
- Take 1/2 of maze nut.
- Take As required of Saffron milk.
- Prepare two drops of yellow food colour.
- Prepare Few drops of orange and red food color (optional).
- Take handful of Mint & coriander leaves for marination & garnishing.
- Get as required of Cinnamon sticks.
- Get 2-3 of cloves.
- Use 2-3 of cardamoms.
- Provide as required of shahi zeera.
Steps to make Mutton dum biryani:
- Wash & soak rice for about 2 hours for better results or at least 1 hour..
- Chop & fry onions till golden brown and set aside..
- Wash & marinate the mutton keep all ingredients mentioned above with fried onions leaving some for garnishing so that you can pop everything easily & marinate it for almost same time like wise for the rice it’s 1 hour covered with a cling warp or lid..
- While you cook rice make sure it’s cooked only 60-70 % then strain the water..
- Now in another wok add fried onion oil add the marinated mutton then add in the rice layer then garnish it with ghee, saffron milk, coriander & mint leaves, fried onions lastly sprinkle pinch of Garam masala powder cover the lid well..
- Set it on stove for 10 minutes on high flame Burner then 15 -20 minutes on low flame burner just check if no water is left & rice is cooked well cover it & let it settle for 10 minutes..
- Then serve the hot & delicious mutton dum biryani enjoy the weekend…!!.
If you find this Mutton dum biryani recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.