Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade Butterscotch Ice Cream Speedy
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Homemade Butterscotch Ice Cream recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Butterscotch Ice Cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Butterscotch Ice Cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Consume Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many folks do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. You will be delighted to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
Also when you are looking for a snack to hold you over between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or even seeds. The majority of nuts will have plenty of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your body with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. These kinds of fatty acids are essential to helping your body produce the proper amounts of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. Unless you get the fatty acids you need your body will actually not be able to create a number of of the hormones that it needs.
For people who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade butterscotch ice cream recipe. To cook homemade butterscotch ice cream you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Butterscotch Ice Cream:
- You need 100 grams of granulated white sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of water.
- Take 40 grams of (about 1/2 cup) chopped cashews.
- Use 500 ml of heavy whipping cream, cold.
- Get 300 grams of condensed milk.
- Take 3 tbsp of milk powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Indian butterscotch essence.
- Provide 1-2 drops of Yellow gel food colour (optional).
Instructions to make Homemade Butterscotch Ice Cream:
- Cashew Praline 1. Prepare a baking tray – either with a silicone baking sheet or parchment paper. 2. Prepare the caramel – in a heavy bottom saucepan, add the sugar and water and heat on a low/medium flame. 3. Once the sugar dissolves, do not stir. The sugar will start turning golden and then turn amber. Switch off the heat. Keep a close eye on the caramel as it can go from amber to burnt in a matter of seconds. 4. Add the cashews and mix until they are coated evenly with caramel..
- 5. Immediately spread out the caramel on the baking tray as evenly as possible with a silicone spatula to about 1/2 inch thickness. Let it cool for about 15-20 minutes. Break the praline into medium sized pieces and pulse them in a food processor slightly to get smaller morsels (you can also do this with a rolling pin and ziplock bag)..
- Ice Cream 1. In a large bowl, add condensed milk, milk powder, butterscotch essence and food colour. Mix until combined. Keep it aside. 2. Pour the heavy cream into your stand mixer bowl with a whisk attachment (or use a hand mixer). Whip the cream until stiff peaks (about 3-5 minutes). 3. Fold the whipped cream into the condensed milk mixture gently until combined. Do not mix for too long else you’ll deflate the mixture. 4. Add the crushed praline and mix in gently until combined..
- 5. Pour the base into your freezer container and smoothen out the top. Freeze for 6-8 hours at least. The ice cream can be frozen for up to 2 weeks..
If you find this Homemade Butterscotch Ice Cream recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.