Step-by-Step Guide to Make Crockpot Tikka masala Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Crockpot Tikka masala recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Tikka masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Tikka masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should keep away from them. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are some foods that actually can boost your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Grains can be wonderful for driving away a bad mood. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all wonderful for helping you feel better. They fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods too. Feeling starved can be terrible! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are not hard for your stomach to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot tikka masala recipe. To cook crockpot tikka masala you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crockpot Tikka masala:
- Take 3 lbs of Frozen chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Provide 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1/4 of garam masala paste (bought at Indian food store).
- Use 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- Take 2 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 Tbsp of chili powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour (to thicken sauce if needed).
- Take 1/4 cup of cilantro.
Instructions to make Crockpot Tikka masala:
- Place chicken, butter, onion, garlic, and tomatoes in crockpot..
- Mix the rest of the ingredients to make the sauce. Pour over chicken in crockpot and seal the lid.
- Cook on high for 5 hours or low for 8 hours. If sauce needs to be thickened, stir in flour.
- Serve with Cilantro, Steamed rice, and baked naan for the full experience!.
If you find this Crockpot Tikka masala recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.