Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean BBQ Lotus Root recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean BBQ Lotus Root recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should keep away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it's good for you to consume them. Some foods actually do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Put together a trail mixfrom a variety of seeds and nuts. Your mood can be elevated by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and so on. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which increases your brain's serotonin levels. Serotonin is the "feel good" chemical that tells your brain how you feel all the time. The more of this chemical in your brain, the happier you'll feel. Not just that, nuts, particularly, are a great source of protein.
So you see, you don't need junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to korean bbq lotus root recipe. You can cook korean bbq lotus root using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Korean BBQ Lotus Root:
- Provide of Korean BBQ Sauce.
- Take of Lotus root cut into 1/4 inch slices (about 250g).
- Get of sesame seeds.
- You need of scallion.
Instructions to make Korean BBQ Lotus Root:
- Marinate lotus in Korean BBQ sauce for at least 1 hour or best over night..
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Put the lotus root slices in the fryer basket without stacking. Air fry at 380F (190C) for about 6-8 minutes, flip once in the middle, until the surface looks slightly caramelized..
- In the meantime, transfer the marinade from the bag to a wok or or sauce pan and bring it to boil. Stir constantly until the sauce thickens..
If you find this Korean BBQ Lotus Root recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.