Steps to Prepare Double ka meetha( indian bread pudding) Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Double ka meetha( indian bread pudding) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Double ka meetha( indian bread pudding) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Double ka meetha( indian bread pudding) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. This is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you could have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. Together with vitamin C, you will find that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. A thing you really should try for one of your desserts will be to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
For people who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to double ka meetha( indian bread pudding) recipe. To make double ka meetha( indian bread pudding) you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Double ka meetha( indian bread pudding):
- Take 8 slice of milk bread.
- Take 1 of oil for deep frying.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1 cup of milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of milk powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped nuts.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter or ghee.
- You need 1/4 tsp of orange food colour( optional).
- Get 1 of fried chopped nuts for garnishing (optional).
Instructions to make Double ka meetha( indian bread pudding):
- Remove the edges of bread and cut them into cubes .. can cut 4 cubes in one slice…
- Let these bread cubes dry in air over night….
- Deep fry the bread cubes on medium flame till crispy golden in colour.
- Take a pan and fry chopped nuts in butter or ghee on medium flame …
- Add milk and sugar in the pan and stir well till the sugar is dissolved .. then add cardamom powder ,ground nutmeg ,food colour and milk powder and stir well..
- Assemble the fried bread cubes in the pan and cover with a lid and put on low flame till the bread absorbs the sugar and milk syrup.
- Once the syrup is completely absorbed by bread you can remove it from the flame..
- While serving you can garnish with fried chopped nuts.
If you find this Double ka meetha( indian bread pudding) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.