Step-by-Step Guide to Make South Indian Muslim (Bai) Biriyani Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for South Indian Muslim (Bai) Biriyani recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect South Indian Muslim (Bai) Biriyani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South Indian Muslim (Bai) Biriyani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
Many individuals do not fully grasp that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. You will recognize that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. This is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
In terms of sitting down to supper you should in addition think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. The great thing about salmon is that as well as other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Now when you choose to have a steak for an evening meal one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you will need for the day. To be able to reduce your fat intake you ought to cut off any noticeable fat before you cook the meats.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to south indian muslim (bai) biriyani recipe. You can have south indian muslim (bai) biriyani using 17 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook South Indian Muslim (Bai) Biriyani:
- Take 1.5 Kilos of Mutton.
- Get 1.0 Kilos of Basmathi Rice , (Aged and Soaked for hours).
- Use 700 Grams of Tomatoes (ripe).
- Take 1000 Grams of Onion chopped (red).
- Provide 25 Grams of Cardomom.
- Get 25 Grams of Cinnamon.
- Get 25 Grams of Cloves.
- You need 1.5 of Mint Leaves bunchs (Pudhina).
- Provide 1.5 of Coriander Leaves bunchs (Kothamalli).
- Provide 2 Cups of Curd cream gelatin , whole non.
- Take 5 Tablespoons of Lime juice.
- Provide 1 Gram of orange Food color , . Available at the Indian stores.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Salt.
- You need 20 Tablespoons of Oil.
- Use 5 of Green chillies.
- Take 10 Tablespoons of Ginger Garlic + Paste.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Ghee.
Instructions to make South Indian Muslim (Bai) Biriyani:
- Fry Cardamom, clove and cinnamon in heated oil. After a few minutes, add onions and fry them till they become golden yellow. Add some salt to accelerate the process..
- Add mutton and saute till it loses the reddish texture. Add ginger-garlic paste and some salt..
- Add tomatoes, green chillies and let it cook at medium heat till tomatoes start dissolving to become gravy..
- At this point add some curd to help cook the mutton..
- Close the lid until the tomato turns to gravy. Keep stirring as desired..
- Add chilli powder, Coriander leaves, mint leaves and chilli powder and let this boil. Please do not pressure cook. Add more tomatoes as necessary and a bit of water if desired. Add most of the remaining salt. This gravy must be a little more saltier / spicier than usual..
- The mutton must get cooked through the boiling of this gravy where all ingredients dissolve to become gravy. Cook with a lid closed while stirring occasionally..
- Boil water separately and add the rice into it when the water reaches a boiling point. Add 1 Tablespoon of oil to separate the rice before the water boils..
- Wait till the rice is half cooked, or less than half cooked. Strain the water completely and let the rice dry a bit..
- Continue to slow cook the gravy till the oil separates and the gravy is thick. Do not dry out the gravy. Ensure that mutton is more than half cooked and has enough salt. Stop at this point..
- The Dum Process: Put a pan underneath a large vessel (which is used for the final dum or steaming process). Heat the pan with the vessel on top. Mix the gravy and the half cooked rice while ensuring that there is neither too much rice or too much gravy. It should be fairly dry but not white..
- Take care to not to break the rice while mixing it..
- Mix lime juice, salt and and food color. Sprinkle this colored juice on top of mixed food..
- Add ghee and cover this up with a lid while ensuring that no steam escapes from the food. This can be achieved by a clean white towel or a paper napkins at the edge of the vessel and a lid..
- Place the lid and place some weight on top to further trap the heat. Cook rice slowly and mix the rice once, if necessary. Cook for 15-30 mins on low heat. Check to see if the rice is cooked just enough (stop a little early when in doubt)..
- Add remaining onions, chopped chills, a few pieces of tomato, coriander leaves and salt in a separate bowl for the raitha. Mix it with curd and some water..
- Serve steamed biriyani rice with the raitha to taste!.
If you find this South Indian Muslim (Bai) Biriyani recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.