Recipe of Easy Chicken with Apples and Sausage Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Chicken with Apples and Sausage recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Chicken with Apples and Sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken with Apples and Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken with apples and sausage recipe. You can cook easy chicken with apples and sausage using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Chicken with Apples and Sausage:
- You need 1 lb. of smoked sausage, sliced about 1/4" thick (I used Georgia Boy).
- Use 4 of Chicken breasts (or thighs- I used two of each).
- Provide 1 (16 oz) of Bag baby carrots.
- Take 1 can of Apple pie filling.
- Get 1 tbsp. of Cinnamon.
- Get 1 tsp of Cajun seasoning (I used Tony Cacherie's).
- Get 3 of Medium sweet peppers, seeds and membranes removed, large diced (about 1/2"x 1/2").
- Use 2 Cups of Instant brown rice.
- You need 2 Cups of water.
- Use 2 tbsp. of Dried basil.
- Use 1 tsp of Garlic salt.
Instructions to make Easy Chicken with Apples and Sausage:
- Place chicken pieces in non-stick frying pan..
- Sprinkle Cajun seasoning over the chicken..
- Add sausage slices and carrots..
- Mix apple pie filling, apple juice, cinnamon and Cajun seasoning together in a bowl..
- Pour apple-cinnamon mix over the chicken, sausage and carrots. Depending on the size of your pan, there should be enough to just about cover the chicken and sausage..
- Cook on medium for about 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through..
- While chicken is cooking, pour two cups of water, the basil and the garlic salt into an appropriate pot to cook the rice..
- Prepare the rice according to the package instructions (takes about 30 minutes or so total)..
- When rice is finished, add the diced sweet peppers and mix..
- Place chicken on the plate, then serve the sausage/carrots/apple mix over the brown rice. Delicious!.
Sears Zone Labs. white cooking wine, walnuts, fusilli, baby spinach leaves, apple chicken sausage. Sauerkraut is baked with smoked sausage, diced apples, and other ingredients. Since the sausage is smoked, you should not be concerned that you would be serving underprepared meats or other ingredients. This is a great dish for an Oktoberfest party or any fall or wintertime festivities. This chicken apple sausage recipe teaches you how to make and how to cook healthy breakfast sausage made with Granny Smith apples, bacon, and nutmeg.
If you find this Easy Chicken with Apples and Sausage recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.