Recipe of Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters #starters Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters #starters recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters #starters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters #starters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that really can boost your moods when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Green tea is actually good for your mood. You knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is rich in a certain amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid basically induces brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while at the same relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you become healthier. Now you know that it helps you to raise your moods too!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tandoori fish pakora / indian style deep fish fritters #starters recipe. To make tandoori fish pakora / indian style deep fish fritters #starters you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters #starters:
- You need 250 g of Halibut/cod/basa fish fillets –, cut into bite size chunks.
- Take 2 of Dry red chilies- , crushed.
- You need 3 of Birds eye green chilies – , finely chopped.
- Use 2 tsp of Ginger-garlic paste –.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder-.
- Use 1 tsp of Red chilli powder –.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Tandoori masala –.
- Provide Gram of flour – 4 tbsp.
- Take 2 tbsp of Rice flour/cornflour –.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Greek yoghurt –.
- Get 2 tsp of Lemon juice –.
- Take 1 of Orange food colour- drop (optional).
- Prepare as needed of Curry leaves- (optional).
- Prepare To taste of Salt-.
- Provide as needed of Oil- for deep frying.
Instructions to make Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters #starters:
- Clean, wash, and drain the fish pieces. Marinate the fish with turmeric powder, birds eye chilies, lemon juice, ginger-garlic paste, and salt. Leave it aside for 30 mins..
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan. In another bowl, add the red chilli powder, crushed dry red chilies, tandoori masala powder, gram flour, rice flour, yogurt, and water as needed to make a smooth batter without any lumps..
- Dip each marinated fish piece into the prepared batter making sure the fish is well coated with the batter. Gently add the fish pieces into the hot oil..
- Cook in batches and do not overcrowd the pan. Fry on medium flame for 4-5 mins on each side. Each piece should be crisp and golden all over. Remove from oil and drain on paper towel..
- Repeat the process with the remaining fish pieces. After all the fish pieces and cooked, add a sprig of curry leaves into the hot oil and fry for a minute. Drain and garnish over the fried fish. Serve hot as an evening snack or an appetizer for your party and enjoy..
If you find this Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters #starters recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.