Easiest Way to Prepare Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Many folks do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will recognize that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
Everyone likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those folks you may want to consider some citrus fruit. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition essential for maintaining your health. You may also want to mix a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tandoori fish pakora / indian style deep fish fritters recipe. To make tandoori fish pakora / indian style deep fish fritters you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters:
- Get 250 gm of Halibut/cod/basa fish fillets cut into bite size chunks.
- Get 2 of Dry red chilies crushed.
- Prepare 3 of Birds eye green chilies finely chopped.
- Get 2 tsp of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Tandoori masala.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Gram flour.
- Get 2 tbsp of Rice flour/cornflour.
- Take 2 tbsp of Greek yoghurt.
- Get 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Provide 1 drop of Orange food colour (optional).
- Prepare of Curry leaves- A sprig (optional).
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- Provide of Oil- As needed for deep frying.
Steps to make Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters:
- Clean, wash, and drain the fish pieces. Marinate the fish with turmeric powder, birds eye chilies, lemon juice, ginger-garlic paste, and salt. Leave it aside for 30 mins..
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan..
- In another bowl, add the red chilli powder, crushed dry red chilies, tandoori masala powder, gram flour, rice flour, yogurt, and water as needed to make a smooth batter without any lumps..
- Dip each marinated fish piece into the prepared batter making sure the fish is well coated with the batter. Gently add the fish pieces into the hot oil. Cook in batches and do not overcrowd the pan. Fry on medium flame for 4-5 mins on each side. Each piece should be crisp and golden all over..
- Remove from oil and drain on paper towel. Repeat the process with the remaining fish pieces. After all the fish pieces and cooked, add a sprig of curry leaves into the hot oil and fry for a minute. Drain and garnish over the fried fish. Serve hot as an evening snack and enjoy..
If you find this Tandoori Fish Pakora / Indian Style Deep Fish Fritters recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.