Recipe of Indian Curry with Green Peas and Paneer Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Indian Curry with Green Peas and Paneer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Curry with Green Peas and Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Curry with Green Peas and Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will see that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. For this reason we are going to be going over the food items that you should be eating that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Nuts and various seeds will certainly be a much better option when you are searching for a quick snack to enjoy. You will come to discover that these snack items are loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts as well as seeds will have more than others. Your system will use these kinds of fatty acids as a foundation for creating hormones which your body demands to stay healthy. A number of these hormones that are needed can only be created by having these fatty acids within your diet.
For people who want to start living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian curry with green peas and paneer recipe. To make indian curry with green peas and paneer you need 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Curry with Green Peas and Paneer:
- You need 200 ml of Green peas.
- You need 200 grams of Canned tomatoes.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 3 cm of Ginger.
- Use 2 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of Cloves.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1/4 of to 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne pepper (for people who like spicy food only).
- Use 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Get 100 ml of Fresh cream.
- Use 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 1 of handful Cilantro.
- Get 200 ml of Water.
- Prepare 150 grams of Paneer (or cashew nuts).
Steps to make Indian Curry with Green Peas and Paneer:
- Finely chop the onion, and prep the other ingredients..
- Heat oil in a pan. Stir-fry the sliced onion and turmeric over medium heat..
- Once the turmeric is coated with oil, add the onions, and stir fry until half translucent, for about 3 minutes..
- Add canned tomato, and stir fry until it forms a sticky paste, about 2-3 minutes..
- Add all the spices, and mix again..
- When everything is well combined, add the green peas and mix into the curry base..
- Add the paneer and mix together, being careful not to crush it..
- Add salt and pepper and 200 ml of water. Bring to a boil over medium heat..
- Add cream to even out the color..
- Simmer for 10-20 minutes over low heat covered with a lid. Stir from the bottom occasionally so that it does not burn..
- Transfer to serving plates and it's done. This goes well with rice, naan bread or paratha roti..
If you find this Indian Curry with Green Peas and Paneer recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.