Easiest Way to Prepare Indian Cuisine: White Fish Coconut Curry Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Indian Cuisine: White Fish Coconut Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Cuisine: White Fish Coconut Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Cuisine: White Fish Coconut Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that really can boost your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are fantastic for helping you combat depression. Just be sure that you don’t toss out the yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the egg yolks especially, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you elevate your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that dictate your mood. Try eating an egg and jolly up!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian cuisine: white fish coconut curry recipe. You can cook indian cuisine: white fish coconut curry using 18 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian Cuisine: White Fish Coconut Curry:
- Provide 300 grams of White fish (cod, salmon, etc.).
- Prepare of Marinating ingredients for the white fish:.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of □ Turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of □ Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of □ Cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 of to 2 tablespoons □ Lemon or cooking sake.
- Provide of Coconut curry sauce.
- You need 1 large of Onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger.
- Provide 2 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1 of Chili pepper (For spicy food lovers only).
- You need 1 tsp of ☆ Cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ☆ Clove.
- Get 5 of grains or 1/2 teaspoon ☆ Cardamon.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ☆ Cinnamon.
- You need 1 of to 2 leaves ☆ Bay leaf.
- Use 400 ml of Coconut milk.
- Get 1 of bunch, if available Coriander leaf.
Instructions to make Indian Cuisine: White Fish Coconut Curry:
- Wash the white fish and cut into bite sized pieces. Remove the bones thoroughly. I used cod this time, but it was also delicious when I tried with salmon..
- Wipe off moisture on the white fish with a paper towel, and mix it together with the □ ingredients..
- Wrap in plastic wrap, and let it sit in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. It's also okay to let it sit overnight..
- Mince the onion, garlic, and ginger. For those who like spicy foods, vertically slice the chili pepper in half, and remove the seeds..
- Prepare the ingredients from ☆ on paper. That way, you toss them all into a frying pan at once. Open up the shells of the cardamom by pressing them with the side of a knife..
- In a deep frying pan, add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil (not listed) and heat over low heat..
- Add the ingredients from Step 5. If you have mustard seeds at hand, add 1/2 teaspoon, but the flavor is the same even without it..
- Once it becomes fragrant, add the chili pepper if you like it spicy. You can also use 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper as a substitute for chili pepper..
- Add garlic and ginger, and stir fry over medium heat until they both turn light brown..
- Once the garlic and ginger turn light brown, add the onion and stir fry until it turns translucent..
- This will take up to about 5-10 minutes. The room will warm up in the meantime..
- Add all the coconut milk..
- Bring it to a boil, stirring well with the onion (If you have asparagus and tomatoes in your fridge, it'll also be delicious if you add them at this point.).
- Once it starts to boil, add the white fish resting in the refrigerator, bring it to a boil one more time, then turn it down to low heat..
- Cover with a lid and simmer slowly for about 10 minutes. To prevent the bottom of the pan from burning, gently stir the mixture occasionally so the fish won't fall apart..
- Once you make sure the fish is cooked through, stir in a teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of sugar (not listed). Taste again and add more salt if needed..
- Garnish with cilantro, and it's done. Please eat hot. It's also good to squeeze a little bit of lemon if you like..
- This curry goes well with dal, an Indian salad, and white rice. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152113-side-dish-salad-for-indian-food.
If you find this Indian Cuisine: White Fish Coconut Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.