Steps to Prepare Shahi tukda (indian dessert) Speedy
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Shahi tukda (indian dessert) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shahi tukda (indian dessert) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shahi tukda (indian dessert) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will find that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. In this article we’re going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Among the first sorts of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. The very first thing you will find out about berries is just about any kind of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Most berries also have an awful lot of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is specifically good for your circulatory system. Most men and women already realize that cells begin to break down with time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can certainly help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shahi tukda (indian dessert) recipe. To cook shahi tukda (indian dessert) you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Shahi tukda (indian dessert):
- Use 10 of Bread slices.
- Take 1 kg of Milk.
- Use 2 cups of Sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Dry fruits.
- Get 200 gms of Khoya/mava.
- Take For frying of Ghee.
- You need 1 pinch of Yellow food colour.
- Take 2 drops of Vanila essence.
- Prepare 5 of White cardamom.
Steps to make Shahi tukda (indian dessert):
- Heat ghee in a wok.
- Now deep fry bread slices in a ghee till golden colour.
- Remove from ghee and keep a side.
- Now in a pot add milk when it comes to boil add white cardamom and sugar.
- When sugar get dissolve add food colour, mava and half dry fruits.
- Stir continuously until it's become thick now keep the flame low.
- Now one by one transfer the bread slice into a milk mixture soaked for a minute and then remove it in a plate.
- When it's all done then pour remaining mixture on a bread slices then garnish with some dry fruits and serve.
If you find this Shahi tukda (indian dessert) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.