Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean Squash Kimchi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Squash Kimchi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you're in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Some grains are really great for fighting off bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all truly wonderful for helping increase your happiness levels. These grains can help you feel full for longer too, which can help your mood too. Feeling hungry can be awful! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are not hard for your stomach to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
You can see, you don't need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to korean squash kimchi recipe. To cook korean squash kimchi you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Korean Squash Kimchi:
- Get of yellow squash, cut into moon shape pieces.
- Get of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of spring onions, chopped.
- Take of white sesame seeds.
- You need of sesame oil.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of chilli powder.
Steps to make Korean Squash Kimchi:
- Chop the squash into moon shape pieces.
- Add salt to the squash pieces, mix well and set aside for 20-30 mins.
- Squeeze the water out of squash by pressing between palms of the hands.
- Marinate the water sqeezed zucchini slices with minced garlic, spring onions, salt, sugar, sesame seeds, chilli powder, and 1/2 of the sesame oil for 10 mins.
- After 10 mins, heat the remaining sesame oil in a skillet..
- Add the marinated zucchini slices to the hot sesame oil and saute for 5 mins on medium-high heat..
- Serve as a side to Jasmine rice.
If you find this Korean Squash Kimchi recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.