Recipe of Indian goose berry(amla) candy#post 49th Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian goose berry(amla) candy#post 49th recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian goose berry(amla) candy#post 49th recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will see that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. You will be delighted to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
With regards to sitting down to an evening meal you should additionally think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. The great thing about salmon is that as well as other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Protein is essential for your diet, however you don’t need to eat a lot, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. Also before preparing your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
For those who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian goose berry(amla) candy#post 49th recipe. You can have indian goose berry(amla) candy#post 49th using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian goose berry(amla) candy#post 49th:
- Get 1 bowl/500 grams of Indian gooseberry /amla big sized 1 bowl(500gms approx).
- You need 1 bowl of Sugar(equal quantity of Amla or slightly less).
- Prepare 2-3 drops(optional) of Green food colour.
Instructions to make Indian goose berry(amla) candy#post 49th:
- Firstly wash and boil the amlas in water for 8-10 minutes at medium heat by covering the lid of the pan.
- Strain the amlas out of water with the help of a strainer(don't throw the water in which amlas are being boiled as lot of vitamin c is present in this water.Let to cool down the the goose berries(amlas).
- Do seprate the seeds from inside the amlas.spread a layer of sugar over amla pieces and let it to dissolve the sugar in amlas(add 2-3 drops of green food colour when sugar slightly melts and mix it very well to get spread the colour evenly)by covering the lid for about 2days.Keep stir in between.
- Remove the amlas out of sugar syrup(don't throw this syrup also, fill in bottle and keep in fridge as it can be consumed as chilled amla drink in hot weathers).
- Spread the goose berries on a plate and keep in direct sunlight fo' at least 2 days to dry the candies by covering with a metal net(using to cover milk pot).. don't over dry(more than 2-3 days) as it will became hard..
- Dust powder sugar over dried candies.
- Your Indian goose berry(amla) candy is done.
- Serve or store in an air tight jar/container and consume for about 2months.
- Enjoy amla candy.
If you find this Indian goose berry(amla) candy#post 49th recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.