Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Besen Barfi (Indian desert) Perfect with tea Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Besen Barfi (Indian desert) Perfect with tea recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Besen Barfi (Indian desert) Perfect with tea recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Besen Barfi (Indian desert) Perfect with tea recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can boost your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Make several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be improved by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is because these foods are high in magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that directs the brain how to feel at any given time. The higher your levels of serotonin, the happier you are going to feel. Not just that, nuts, particularly, are a terrific protein source.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to besen barfi (indian desert) perfect with tea recipe. To make besen barfi (indian desert) perfect with tea you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Besen Barfi (Indian desert) Perfect with tea:
- Take 2 cup of besen (chickpea flour).
- Provide 1 cup of Desi ghee (butter).
- Take of For syrup.
- Provide 1 cup of brown or white sugar.
- Take 2 cups of water.
- Get 1 Pinch of yellow food colour.
- Get 1 tsp of green cardamom powder.
Steps to make Besen Barfi (Indian desert) Perfect with tea:
- First of all, put the Desi ghee in to the Kadai (pan). Once it’s melted, add the besen and cook it till it’s nice colour and start to realise the smell. Keep stirring, don’t let it burn. Cook it till the besen fully cooked and the Besen starts to release all the ghee. Shouldn’t be thick at this stage. It should be nice and smooth..
- Take it off the heat. Leave it aside..
- In the other pot, put water and sugar together and boil till you get one cup syrup left in the pot. Add cardamom powder and yellow food colour..
- Add that into the besen bit by bit. Transfer in to the clean grease proof tray. Let it set and cut in to pieces..
- Enjoy 😊 add your choice of nuts..
If you find this Besen Barfi (Indian desert) Perfect with tea recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.