Step-by-Step Guide to Make Pani Puri / Gol Gappa / Puchka – Indian Street Food Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pani Puri / Gol Gappa / Puchka – Indian Street Food recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pani Puri / Gol Gappa / Puchka – Indian Street Food recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to consume. Several foods really do improve your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Put together a trail mixout of a variety of seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all good for elevating your mood. This is possible because these foods have a bunch of magnesium which promotes your production of serotonin. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more serotonin you have, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Nuts, on top of elevating your mood, can be a great source of protein.
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pani puri / gol gappa / puchka – indian street food recipe. To cook pani puri / gol gappa / puchka – indian street food you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pani Puri / Gol Gappa / Puchka – Indian Street Food:
- Use 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of fine semolina (fine rava or sooji).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 100 ml of cold water.
- Get 50 ml of soda water (carbonated).
- Get 1/2 cup of crushed mint leaves.
- Use 1 of ginger.
- Get 1 of green chilli.
- Use 300 ml of oil.
Instructions to make Pani Puri / Gol Gappa / Puchka – Indian Street Food:
- For the dough: Mix all purpose flour, semolina and salt in a bowl and mix it with cold water (soda is better) make sure to keep the dough tight. Not light and runny. Coer the dough and leave aside for 1 hour..
- For the Pani (tangy water), take 6 cups cold water. Add the paste of crushed mint leaves, green chilli, ginger. Add dry mango powder (sour taste), tamarind pulp and some salt to taste. You can choose to top it with some boondi (fried batter droplets).
- For the filling: Take 3 medium potatoes and boil the. Then crush them coarsely and add salt, chilli flakes / powder.You can also add chick peas that have been soaked overnight into the mix..
- Now bring back the prepared dough and roll into as thin sheets as possible. Use a round cutter to make about 2 inch rounds. Alternatively you can also make small balls and press them flat with a rolling pin. Keep the pressed circles under a damp cloth to keep them moist..
- To make the pooris, take oil in a vessel and bring to medium heat. Fry the rounds in batches until they turn just about brown. Press them at the center to get them to puff..
- Stack up the fried pooris gently ensuring they don't crumble. These can be stored for upto 2 weeks in an airtight container..
- How to eat? Take the pooris (fried hollow spheres) and gently punch on the thinner side to make a hole. Add about half a spoon of the boiled potato mix. Then add 2 tablespoons of the pani (water mix). Put the entire thing in mouth at one go. Enjoy the spicy tangy flavours..
If you find this Pani Puri / Gol Gappa / Puchka – Indian Street Food recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.