Easiest Way to Make Kala gulab jamun indian dessert Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Kala gulab jamun indian dessert recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kala gulab jamun indian dessert recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kala gulab jamun indian dessert recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really healthy and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, could better your mood. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, test out some of these.
Grains can be excellent for fighting a bad mood. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are terrific at helping you have a happier mood. These foods can help you feel full for longer too, which is a mood improver. It’s easy to feel low when you feel famished! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kala gulab jamun indian dessert recipe. To make kala gulab jamun indian dessert you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Kala gulab jamun indian dessert:
- Prepare 250 gn of Mawa (khowa).
- Prepare 50 gm of fresh paneer.
- Prepare 50 gm of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 100 gram of dry fruits of your choice.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Food colour.
- Use 3-4 of cardamom.
- Use 250 gm of ghee.
- Take 3 cups of sugar.
Instructions to make Kala gulab jamun indian dessert:
- Firstly crumble Mawa and paneer with hands and then add all-purpose flour knead into a smooth dough.
- Separate 1/4 of dough from rest of it.
- To the smaller portions of dough add dry fruits and cardamom and pinch of food colour.
- Make small balls and add the colour dough into it's inner core.
- Fry it with pure ghee or dalda.
- For sugar syrup add 3cups of sugar and 3 cups of water make sure it is thin enough to it absorbsed properly for flavour you can add cardamom powder and lemon juice.
- Ready to be served.
If you find this Kala gulab jamun indian dessert recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.