How to Make Tandoori Chai/ Extremely Hot Clay Pot Tea (Indian street food) ☕ Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tandoori Chai/ Extremely Hot Clay Pot Tea (Indian street food) ☕ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tandoori Chai/ Extremely Hot Clay Pot Tea (Indian street food) ☕ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to stay away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can boost your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Make a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all good for improving your mood. This is because these nuts are loaded with magnesium, which helps to boost serotonin levels. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more serotonin in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Nuts, along with improving your mood, can be a super source of protein.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tandoori chai/ extremely hot clay pot tea (indian street food) ☕ recipe. You can have tandoori chai/ extremely hot clay pot tea (indian street food) ☕ using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tandoori Chai/ Extremely Hot Clay Pot Tea (Indian street food) ☕:
- Use 1 cup of Milk -.
- Take 1.5 cups of Water-.
- Take 2 tbsp of Tea leaves-.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sugar -.
- Take 1 tbsp of Lemon Grass.
- You need of Mint leaves 1 tbsp.
- You need 2 pinch of Tea Spice/Chai masala -.
- You need 1 of clay pot for tandoori flavour.
Instructions to make Tandoori Chai/ Extremely Hot Clay Pot Tea (Indian street food) ☕:
- Place the clay pot on a flame and heat it up for the next 10 minutes on a medium flame. Prepare the tea by boiling the water and adding sugar, tea leaves, lemon grass, mint leaves and tea masala. Once the water starts boiling, add the milk and boil for 2 more minutes..
- With the help of a tea strainer, pour the tea in a glass jar. Now, carefully using tongs, place the clay pot in a deep pot/vessel, and start pouring the hot tea in it..
- The tea will start to bubble in the clay pot and would eventually ooze out. After few minutes, pour it in a clean clay pot and pair it with bun maska or biscuits of your choice..
- This cooking process is going to give the tea a very unique earthy flavour, along with a smoky taste. Enjoy 😊.
If you find this Tandoori Chai/ Extremely Hot Clay Pot Tea (Indian street food) ☕ recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.