Steps to Make Rice Cooker Easy Quiche Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Rice Cooker Easy Quiche recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rice Cooker Easy Quiche recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice Cooker Easy Quiche recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not operating as efficiently as they should. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. You can certainly minimize how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen alone gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite straightforward to live green, all things considered. Mostly, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rice cooker easy quiche recipe. You can have rice cooker easy quiche using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Rice Cooker Easy Quiche:
- Prepare of *I used my 10 cup capacity rice cooker which inner pot is 20cm in diameter.
- You need 1/2-1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- Take 1/2 of Red Capsicum *cut into small pieces.
- Get 1/2 cup of Frozen Peas *OR chopped Asparagus.
- Provide of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 150 g of Ham *chopped or shredded.
- You need 1 cup of grated Tasty Cheese *Cheddar Cheese.
- Get 4 of Eggs *lightly whisked.
- Get 1 cup of Cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of Self-Raising Flour.
Steps to make Rice Cooker Easy Quiche:
- Line the base of rice cooker’s inner pot with baking paper..
- Place finely chopped Onion, Red Capsicum and Frozen Peas in a large heat-proof bowl, cover with a plate, and cook in the microwave for 2 minutes. Lightly season with Salt & Pepper..
- Add chopped or shredded Ham, and cook in the microwave for 1 more minute. *Note: Naturally you can do this cooking process using a frying pan..
- Add other ingredients and mix until well combined..
- Pour the mixture into the prepared rice cooker’s inner pot and press ‘Start’ button at ‘Cake’ setting..
- If it is not cooked yet, leave it in the hot rice cooker for 10 more minutes or heat extra time. Turn out on a plate, and carefully peel away baking paper. Serve hot or cold..
- *Note: I used my 10 cup capacity rice cooker which inner pot is 20cm in diameter. It took 40 minutes to cook..
- Oven Baking: Pour the mixture into a buttered baking dish, and bake in the oven at 200℃ for 30-40 minutes or until cooked..
Rice Cooker Easy Quiche in succession. Line the base of rice cooker's inner pot with baking paper. Lightly season with Salt & Pepper. Line pastry case with baking paper and half fill with baking beads or rice. Remove paper and beads or rice.
If you find this Rice Cooker Easy Quiche recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.