Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect My take on chicken biriyani with cauliflower rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My take on chicken biriyani with cauliflower rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My take on chicken biriyani with cauliflower rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to avoid them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it's good for you to eat them. Some foods really do raise your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
It's not hard to fight your bad mood when you consume grains. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are excellent at helping you feel better. These foods can help you feel full for longer also, which can help your mood too. Feeling starved can truly make you feel awful! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are easy for your body to digest and process. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your blood sugar which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place.
As you can see, you don't have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to my take on chicken biriyani with cauliflower rice recipe. You can cook my take on chicken biriyani with cauliflower rice using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My take on chicken biriyani with cauliflower rice:
- Take 300 gm of Chicken boneless, skinless. I have used thigh piece.
- Use 2 tbsp of yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic - grated.
- Provide 1 of tomato.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of biriyani spice.
- Use 300 gm of cauliflower rice.
- Provide 2 tbsp of vegetable/olive oil.
Steps to make My take on chicken biriyani with cauliflower rice:
- Cut the chicken into small pieces. Marinade with yoghurt and 2 tbsp of the biriyani spice. Keep 30 min at least, if possible, 1 hr..
- Dice onion and tomato, grate ginger and garlic..
- In a pot at 2 tbsp oil - medium heat. Fry onion until it is translucent, add garlic and ginger, fry 30 sec, add tomato. Fry until the raw smell of tomato goes away or until it is mashed..
- Add marinated chicken and fry for 5 minutes (or check the chicken, make sure it is cooked, break one with spatula to see if the inside is cooked). Add a 1-2 tbsp of water, if you feel the mixture is going to burn..
- Add cauliflower rice, add the rest of biriyani spice (1tbsp). Mix well, with occasional stirring for 4-5 min. Add 5 tbsp water and cover. Let it be for 15 minutes. Check occasionally to ensure it doesnt burn at the bottom..
- Ideally, the biriyani should be put on 'dum'. The cooked chicken with gravy should be put in layers with the rice. Then the pot should be sealed and cooked in low flame for 45 min to an hour. I have not tried that with cauliflower rice. I shall share if I do it like that in future..
If you find this My take on chicken biriyani with cauliflower rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.