Recipe of Bhel (Indian Street food) Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Bhel (Indian Street food) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bhel (Indian Street food) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. In this posting we shall be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Everyone likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also required for preserving your health. You may also want to put together a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut combined with a teaspoon of honey.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bhel (indian street food) recipe. You can cook bhel (indian street food) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bhel (Indian Street food):
- Use 200 grams of puffed rice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need 1 pinch of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 100 grams of haldiram’s mixture/corn mixture).
- Take 1/4 cup of finely chopped onions.
- Get 1/4 cup of finely chopped tomatoes.
- Use 1/4 cup of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tamarind pulp.
- You need 1/4 cup of dates syrup.
- Use 1/4 tsp of roasted cumin and coriander powder.
- Take to taste of salt.
Instructions to make Bhel (Indian Street food):
- Mix the puffed rice, chilli powder, chaat masala, turmeric, coriander and cumin powder, oil and salt well in a deep bowl..
- Then add the onion, tomato, tamarind pulp and the dates syrup and mix well..
- Garnish with the chopped coriander leaves..
- Serve immediately! Enjoy!.
- Note: You can add green chutney if you want to. (Green chutney comprises of: coriander, mint and green chillies.).
If you find this Bhel (Indian Street food) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.