Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Indian Eggy Bread- Street food Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Indian Eggy Bread- Street food recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Eggy Bread- Street food recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Eggy Bread- Street food recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
In general, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, could improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are good if you want to feel better. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. These are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly raise your mood.
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian eggy bread- street food recipe. To make indian eggy bread- street food you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Eggy Bread- Street food:
- Provide 2 slices of fresh white bread.
- Take 2 of eggs, whisked.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of single cream/milk.
- Prepare 0.5 Tbsp of chopped fresh coriander.
- Get 0.25 of salt.
- Provide 0.25 of red bell pepper, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of spring onions, chopped.
- Provide 0.5 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 0.25 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use 1 of spring onion, chopped.
Steps to make Indian Eggy Bread- Street food:
- In a bowl add all the ingredients and mix until combined. Preheat non-stick frying pan on a medium heat..
- Dip a slice of bread in to the egg mixture, turn over to coat both sides and add in to the frying pan, fry for around 2 minutes each side.
- Once light brown tranfer to a plate and serve with red onion chutney or ketchup.
If you find this Indian Eggy Bread- Street food recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.