Recipe of South Indian food Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best South Indian food recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South Indian food recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. You will recognize that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. For this reason we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a positive effect on your health.
Even though most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. You may already understand that many of the vitamins you need each day can be found in various vegetables, but you will also be able to find essential potassium in vegetables as well. For example, broccoli has plenty of potassium to supply you with your daily recommended allowances. Spinach is also something that you might want to start consuming more of as it includes a lot more vitamins and minerals than other vegetables.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to south indian food recipe. You can cook south indian food using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make South Indian food:
- Provide 3/4 cup of Urad dal -.
- Take 2 cups of Boiled rice -.
- Use 1/2 cup of Flatten rice/ poha -.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil to grease.
Steps to make South Indian food:
- Wash and overnight Soak Urad dal and rice separately. Soak poha half hour before grinding..
- Grind dal and rice separately to a smooth paste. Grind poha into a paste and mix all 3 batters..
- Stir properly and mix well..
- Cover and keep it warm place for fermentation..
- Now add salt and mix properly..
- Now grease idli mould. Pour spoonful of batter and steam it for 5 -7 mins..
- Take out and serve with spicy Sambhar and coconut chutney..
If you find this South Indian food recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.