Step-by-Step Guide to Make Vickys Triple Braised Pork & Apple Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Vickys Triple Braised Pork & Apple Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Triple Braised Pork & Apple Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Triple Braised Pork & Apple Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to avoid them. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to eat. Several foods actually do boost your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be really great at fighting back depression. Just make sure that you do not throw away the egg yolk. When you would like to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, especially the egg yolks, are full of B vitamins. B vitamins can be great for lifting up your mood. This is because they increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Eat an egg and cheer up!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys triple braised pork & apple casserole, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys triple braised pork & apple casserole, gf df ef sf nf you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Triple Braised Pork & Apple Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 8 of pork loin steaks, trimmed.
- Get 4 of gluten-free pork sausages, sliced.
- Take 150 grams of bacon, trimmed and chopped.
- Take 100 grams of peas.
- Prepare 100 grams of carrots, diced.
- You need 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Get 3 of apples, peeled, cored and thickly diced.
- You need 100 grams of baby button mushrooms, halved.
- Get 500 ml of ham stock.
- Provide 500 ml of vegetable stock.
- You need 100 ml of apple juice.
- Take 4 tbsp of chicken seasoning.
Steps to make Vickys Triple Braised Pork & Apple Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Season each side of the pork steaks with the chicken seasoning and lay on top of the sliced sausage and vegetables in a large casserole dish..
- Pour in the stock and apple juice so it's enough to cover everything. You may need more or less depending on the size of the dish you use.
- Braise at gas 4 /180C / 350°F for 1 hour or slow cook for 8 hours.
- Serve with mustard mashed potato https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334012-vickys-sausages-with-mustard-mash-onion-gravy-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- This is a great recipe for using up veg left in the fridge. I've used broccoli, corn, peppers, squash and made sweet potato mash instead. It's very versatile. Sometimes I leave the sausage whole, sometimes I cube the steaks. Easy to change up!.
If you find this Vickys Triple Braised Pork & Apple Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.