Recipe of Brad's smokey pork roll Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Brad's smokey pork roll recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's smokey pork roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's smokey pork roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
In general, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to eat. Several foods actually do improve your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are wonderful for helping you fight depression. Just be sure that you do not toss the yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the yolks especially, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to raise your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–work better. Eat an egg and cheer up!
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's smokey pork roll recipe. To make brad's smokey pork roll you only need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's smokey pork roll:
- Use 2 of boneless pork sirloin steaks.
- Get 2 slices of honey ham.
- Get 1 of smokey bacon cheddar cheese ball.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of day old cornbread crumbs.
- Use 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Take 2 of eggs, beaten.
Instructions to make Brad's smokey pork roll:
- Place pork in a large zip lock bag with no air. Pound steak until it is 1/4 inch thick..
- Place steak on a cutting board. Spread 1/4 cup of the cheese ball over it evenly. Top with a slice of honey ham..
- Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- Mix the crumbs and beat the eggs.
- Double dip the rolls. First egg then crumbs. Then repeat.
- Place on a foil lined baking sheet, greased.
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes. Crumbs should be browned..
If you find this Brad's smokey pork roll recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.