Recipe of Stuffed beef tenderloin Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Stuffed beef tenderloin recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed beef tenderloin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed beef tenderloin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
The one thing that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. You should also realize that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. You will be delighted to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
In terms of sitting down to dinner you should additionally think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. The fantastic thing about salmon is that along with other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. So that you can reduce your fat intake you should cut off any visible fat before you prepare the meats.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. Also if you remove all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed beef tenderloin recipe. To make stuffed beef tenderloin you only need 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed beef tenderloin:
- Provide 2 large of steaks (aprox. 500gr).
- Get 150 grams of ham.
- Take 150 grams of parmesan cheese.
- You need 6 of dried tomates.
- Take 2 of spoonfuls fresh parsley.
Steps to make Stuffed beef tenderloin:
- Ask the butcher to cut steaks just down to the fat but without totally breaking the fat so that once home you can put them on a board open like a book.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200º. Grate the cheese and wash and chop the parsley.
- Mix the cheese with the parsley and divide between the two open steaks.
- Put a couple of slices of ham on top of the cheese and parsley and on top of the ham the dried tomates.
- Close the "steak book" and seal with the help of wooden toothpicks. Place in an oven dish and put the dish in the oven..
- Once the meat is almost done, turn it over – time depends on whether you prefer rare, medium or well done.
- Slice with a very sharp knife and serve immediatelt.
If you find this Stuffed beef tenderloin recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.