Simple Way to Prepare PA Dutch Ham & Greenbeans Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for PA Dutch Ham & Greenbeans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best PA Dutch Ham & Greenbeans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to PA Dutch Ham & Greenbeans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Its also wise to understand that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. For this reason we are going to be going over the food items that you should be eating that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Everybody likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those people you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits in addition supply you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins as well as minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. One thing you really should try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey.
For those who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pa dutch ham & greenbeans recipe. You can have pa dutch ham & greenbeans using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare PA Dutch Ham & Greenbeans:
- Provide 3 cups of cooked ham (can use leftovers or buy ham steaks).
- Provide 6 cans of green beans.
- Provide 6 of potatoes.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ham soup base.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of pepper.
Instructions to make PA Dutch Ham & Greenbeans:
- In a large stock pot add 8 cups of water and 1 tablespoon soup base. Bring to a simmer over medium heat..
- Drain green beans (all but one can) and add all to simmering broth. Add ham to broth as well..
- Peel and quarter potatoes and add to broth..
- Stir well and add pepper. Simmer covered over LOW heat for approximately 45 minutes (stirring every ten minutes or so) or until potatoes are fork tender..
- Turn off heat and let sit for 15 minutes. Serve as you would soup or stew!.
If you find this PA Dutch Ham & Greenbeans recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.