Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Cheesy ham & potatoes Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy ham & potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy ham & potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Something that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. In this post we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Although some of you like to have your snack foods, instead of reaching for the potato chips try grabbing some nuts. One of the health benefits of these nuts and seeds would be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. These fatty acids are necessary to helping your body produce the proper quantities of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. The first thing you may not comprehend is that various hormones that you need will only be able to be developed when you have these fatty acids.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy ham & potatoes recipe. You can cook cheesy ham & potatoes using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy ham & potatoes:
- Get 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of sm yellow onion, finely chopped.
- Use 2 packages of cooked ham steaks.
- Use 3 tbs of AP flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Use 1 1/2 c of milk.
- Take to taste of Kosher salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Take 1/2 bag of little potatoes (i used the littlepotatocompany).
- Take 1 cup (1/2 bag) of your fav shredded cheese.
- Take of Optional: crushed red pepper.
Steps to make Cheesy ham & potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 375. In med saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onions & let cook, stirring occasionally for about 4 minutes. While that is cooking, chop ham into small pieces..
- Sprinkle flour & paprika & let cook, stirring occasionally. While whisking, add milk. Bring to a simmer & whisk until thick. Stir in ham, salt, pepper & Italian seasoning..
- Cut potatoes in half, spread across a 8×8 or 9×9 pan. Sprinkle salt & pepper over potatoes. Spoon sauce over potatoes. *Optional: sprinkle crushed red pepper flakes.*.
- Sprinkle cheese over top. Put aluminum foil over pan & let cook for 40 min (to really get potatoes soft). Then remove aluminum foil & let cook 25 minutes. Let cool..
If you find this Cheesy ham & potatoes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.