How to Prepare PARISIAN MACARONS (chocolate macarons)★Recipe video★ Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for PARISIAN MACARONS (chocolate macarons)★Recipe video★ recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect PARISIAN MACARONS (chocolate macarons)★Recipe video★ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to PARISIAN MACARONS (chocolate macarons)★Recipe video★ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These types of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Let us begin with something really easy, changing the light bulbs. This will probably go beyond the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent type, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. You also have to acquire the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The family spends major time in the kitchen area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This likewise happens in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and discover how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to parisian macarons (chocolate macarons)★recipe video★ recipe. You can cook parisian macarons (chocolate macarons)★recipe video★ using 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make PARISIAN MACARONS (chocolate macarons)★Recipe video★:
- Provide 75 g of (4/5 cup, 2.6 oz) almond flour.
- Provide 110 g of (1 cup, 3.9 oz) powdered sugar.
- Get 2 Tbsp. (10 g) of cocoa powder.
- Get 70 g of egg white (2 egg whites, LL size).
- Provide 40 g (1/5 cup) of granulated sugar.
- Provide a few of drops of lemon juice.
- Take of ■ganache.
- Take 1/4 cup (60 g) of heavy cream.
- Provide 1/4 cup (50 g) of bitter chocolate.
Steps to make PARISIAN MACARONS (chocolate macarons)★Recipe video★:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve0yAdjQ4YY&t=43s.
- Preheat a oven to 230°F. Sift powdered sugar and cocoa powder together and mix well with almond flour..
- Add a little lemon juice to egg white. Beat until it becomes watery and smooth..
- Whip it with a hand mixer on high speed. When it gets white and fluffy, add granulated sugar in 4 parts. Whip it until it forms stiff peaks..
- Mix the bottom with a whisk. Whip it with the hand mixer while slowly drawing 10 circles on low speed..
- Sift dry ingredients in it in 3 parts with a strainer. Mix it each time while cutting the batter and turning the bowl..
- Mix more even after the powderiness disappears. Make heavy batter smooth and soft. Mix it until it fold down like a strip and flows slowly. Put the batter in a pastry bag..
- Stop the oven which has been preheated to 230°F (process 2) and leave the door open for about 5 minutes..
- Squeeze the batter on a baking tray. Leave a space between each batter. Hit the bottom of baking tray and flatten each batter..
- Crush bubbles with a toothpick. Put it in that oven (process 8) and dry its surface. (Leave the oven off.) Prevent the remaining batter from drying..
- Dry till you can touch it without batter sticking. Preheat the oven to 356°F and bake at 302°F for 15 minutes. Bake it until the upper part doesn't move..
- Dent the middle a little. Bake the remaining batter as well..
- Make ganache. Put chopped chocolate in a bowl. Pour hot heavy cream into the bowl, and wait 30 seconds as it is. Mix slowly and melt the chocolate..
- Squeeze the ganache on a macaron shell. Top it with another macaron shell to make a sandwich..
- Cover with plastic wrap and let it sit for 6 hours at room temperature and for 12-18 hours in a fridge. (Freshly baked macaron is soft and moist but when cooled it gets dry and hard. Please let it sit for a whole day to soften.).
I have just finished trying Martha Stewart's recipe for French Macarons. I reluctantly came to the web page looking for the recipe but was surprised at how easy and straightforward it sounded. See our recipe for chocolate and raspberry macarons (or French macaroons). Not all macaroon recipes use sugar syrup, try our chocolate macaroons for a simpler version. macarons, macaron recipe, mint macarons, chocolate macaron, chocolate ganache, mint, dessert, cookies, macaron video, video recipe These delicate chocolate mint macarons are made using the Italian macaron method – this just means the meringue is prepared using a hot sugar syrup to. V-am adus o reteta de macarons cu ciocolata si crema de Nutella.
If you find this PARISIAN MACARONS (chocolate macarons)★Recipe video★ recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.