Steps to Prepare Maple Dijon Glazed Ham Steaks Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Maple Dijon Glazed Ham Steaks recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Maple Dijon Glazed Ham Steaks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Maple Dijon Glazed Ham Steaks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. You will be delighted to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
Now when it comes to the main food items that you have for dinner, you may well want to make sure you are eating lots of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The fantastic thing about salmon is that together with other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only need to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. You should also trim off any fats that you find on the specific meats that you’re planning to eat.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to maple dijon glazed ham steaks recipe. You can cook maple dijon glazed ham steaks using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Maple Dijon Glazed Ham Steaks:
- Prepare 4 lb of of boneless smoked ham cut into 1" thick slices.
- Provide 1/2 cup of pure maple syrup.
- Provide 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Get 2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
Instructions to make Maple Dijon Glazed Ham Steaks:
- Place ham steaks in a large nonstick pan.(Do this in batches if your pan can't accommodate all of them) Mix remaining ingredients well..
- Pour maple Dijon mixture over ham steaks and cook 5-7 minutes on each side until all ham steaks are cooked through.Remove all ham steaks to a serving dish..
- Higher heat and cook maple Dijon liquid until it thickens and can coat a spoon. Pour all over ham and serve..
If you find this Maple Dijon Glazed Ham Steaks recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.