Simple Way to Prepare Chicken kabab in the oven Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken kabab in the oven recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken kabab in the oven recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many folks do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the various foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. This is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
Although most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. Along with possessing a variety of vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables in addition have potassium. For example, broccoli has a good amount of potassium to supply you with your daily recommended allowances. You will also find that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
For people who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken kabab in the oven recipe. To cook chicken kabab in the oven you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken kabab in the oven:
- You need 2 of large chicken breast.
- Get 3 tbs of yogurt.
- Use 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1/4 of cumin.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic / smashed.
- You need 1 tbs of vegetable oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken kabab in the oven:
- Cut chicken breasts into large cubes.
- Mix all the ingredients, add chicken, stir well, cover up and keep in the fridge marinade about 1 hour.
- Set oven 400 degrees, (If you use wooden skewers, Soak them in water overnight. This prevents the sticks from drying out and burning in the oven) I used metal skewers. Thread marinaded chicken onto skewers. And place them oven proof glassware, or baking dish, do not let chicken touch the baking dish, cook about 30 minutes, rotate them every 10 minutes..
- Do not keep chicken in marinate sauce more then 1 and 1/2 hours, then you will taste yogurt strongly..
- Enjoy your "şiş kebabs!".
If you find this Chicken kabab in the oven recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.