Recipe of Okara Cake Salé with Mushroom and Tuna Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Okara Cake Salé with Mushroom and Tuna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Okara Cake Salé with Mushroom and Tuna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Okara Cake Salé with Mushroom and Tuna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
While it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. When you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is not true. You get the maximum energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not really that tough. Mostly, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to okara cake salé with mushroom and tuna recipe. To make okara cake salé with mushroom and tuna you only need 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Okara Cake Salé with Mushroom and Tuna:
- Prepare of Basic batter (943 kcal).
- Prepare of Eggs (large).
- Use of to 100 ml Soy milk (or milk).
- Get of Olive oil.
- Get of Fresh okara.
- Use of Pancake mix.
- Use of heaping tablespoons Grated cheese.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Additions (about 200 kcal) – or use whatever you have in your refrigerator.
- Prepare of ＊Onion.
- Use of pepper worth ＊Red and yellow bell peppers.
- Use of ＊Canned tuna packed in water.
- Use of Leafy greens (I used komatsuna and daikon radish tops).
- Provide of Marinated mushrooms.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Okara Cake Salé with Mushroom and Tuna:
- Chop the onion finely. Cut the peppers into 1 cm cubes. Drain the tuna and flake, reserving the liquid from the can..
- Sauté the onion and pepper in olive oil. Add the mushrooms and liquid from the canned tuna and sauté. Season lightly with salt and pepper..
- Boil the greens in salted water, drain and squeeze out very well. Chop finely. Combine with the drained and flaked tuna, spread out on a paper towel lined colander and drain excess moisture..
- Make the egg mixture: Add salt and 80 ml of soy milk to the beaten eggs. Add the olive oil little by little to emulsify the liquid..
- Prepare the dry ingredients: Combine the okara, pancake mix and grated cheese well with a whisk..
- Combine the egg mixture from Step 4 with the Step 2 and 3 ingredients and mix well..
- Add the combined Step 4 ingredients to the Step 6 ingredients, and mix until there are no flour streaks. Pour the batter into the pound cake pan. If the batter seems too thick, add a little soy milk to adjust..
- Bake in a preheated 180°C oven for 40 minutes. If a bamboo skewer stuck in the middle comes out cleanm it's done. If there is some batter on the skewer, bake for another 2 to 3 minutes..
- Let it cool before slicing. Cut into single serving slices. I recommend 2 cm slices. You can freeze it in smaller portions aswell..
- Tip 1: After the cake is baked, tap the pan on your work surface to release any built-up steam..
- Tip 2: Gently remove the cake from the pan, transfer on a cooling rack and cover loosely with parchment paper. Leave to cool..
- It's best to rest the cake in the refrigerator overnight. It not only becomes easier to slice, but the taste and texture of the okara will be reduced and the flavor will mellow out. Serve cold or warmed..
If you find this Okara Cake Salé with Mushroom and Tuna recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.